Sunday 25 September 2011

Reflection

I found this component of spanish studies fairly helpful. Not only did I have to practice my writing every week, but also had to look up sources in spanish. 


I found it more difficult as the term went on to find themes to write about. As my topic was medical news, there can be a lot of jargon that can get lost in translation. So, I tried to keep the "news" simple. 


It would have been great if we could comment on more than one person's blog, just to see what other people are doing. My housemate also had a blog he had to post on, but instead of having a separate blog for each student, there was a blog for the whole subject. That way, all students can see what others student are doing and can comment on anyone's post (http://ide1112.blogspot.com/). 


Overall, I found the feedback and task helpful, especially in practicing grammar and writing.


=) 

No comments:

Post a Comment